The EELC Difference
At EELC, we strive to create a positive, encouraging space for new experiences, fun, and learning.
Security - Every parent receives a code for access to the front door at EELC.
Field trips - Frequent field trips help broaden the learning experience, and every child is cared for individually.
Looping - From age two to five, children will benefit from having the same teacher, as teachers move with the class, year to year.
Retention - EELC prides itself on its low teacher turnover, providing a comfortable, consistent and thorough learning environment for children.
Low student-teacher ratios - EELC's ratios are less than state requirements.
Come see why EELC will make the difference
- Teachers degreed in Early Childhood Development and Elementary Education
- Parent-Teacher conferences
- Small class sizes (six to ten children per teacher)
- Monthly EELC newsletter
- Teachers are experienced in developmental assessment
- Children can test into the state system for first grade after completing kindergarten at EELC